Terms and Conditions of the Nursery
- All children will be expected to behave in a reasonable manner and show consideration and courtesy to the members of staff and other children.
- All children must attend a minimum of two sessions per week.
- Nursery doors will not be open until 8.30am/1.30pm and parents are requested to be punctual at all times. Please do not enter the nursery’s gate until indicated to do so by a member of staff at 8.30am/12.30pm and 1.30/4.30pm respectively.
- Parents are requested to please park considerately and be aware of children at all times. Do not park in front of the nursery’s gate or block the entrances to other services situated on the farm. There is an overflow car park which is to be used at busier times.
- Should your child contact any contagious illness or be absent from the nursery for any reason, please notify the nursery as soon as possible, preferably before 8.30 am. If your child has sickness and diarrhoea they should not return to the nursery until their symptoms have settled for 48 hours. We believe that generally, if a child is on antibiotics then they should not be attending the nursery. However, if a child is nearing the end of their course of antibiotics and appears well, it will be subject to the nursery’s discretion as to whether they can return and administer any necessary medication.
- All outdoor clothing, shoes and bag must be clearly labelled with the child’s name. No responsibility will be taken for unmarked clothing or items which are lost in the nursery.
- All children must be suitably clothed for play activities and weather conditions. It is advisable to have a spare set of clothes in your child’s bag, should any accident occur.
- All children will be issued with a name badge, which must be worn at each session.
- Should any property loaned to a child be lost or damaged then parents will be expected to pay the replacement costs.
- If fees are not paid promptly, with no explanation or prior agreement for flexible payment with the Proprietor, the nursery reserves the right to withdraw your child’s place.
The Proprietor’s decision on all nursery matters is final and absolute.